* Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours
@ 2010-10-25 20:10 H.J. Lu
From: H.J. Lu @ 2010-10-25 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Jason Merrill

Hi,

Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours.

--
H.J.

* Re: Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours
@ 2010-10-25 20:23 ` Jason Merrill
From: Jason Merrill @ 2010-10-25 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H.J. Lu; +Cc: overseers, Benjamin Kosnik

On 10/25/2010 04:10 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours.

The problem is that when bkoz was pushing to the constexpr branch, this
created files and directories with group 'cygnus', which bernie does not
belong to (nor do I, oddly), so the automated git svn fetch fails.

The fix would seem to be chgrping everything in gcc.git to group gcc and
fixing bkoz's default group.

Jason

* Re: Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours
@ 2010-10-26  0:29   ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2010-10-26  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Merrill; +Cc: H.J. Lu, overseers, Benjamin Kosnik

Hi -

> >Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours.
> [...]
> The fix would seem to be chgrping everything in gcc.git to group gcc

Did that.

> and fixing bkoz's default group.

Not enough, there are others in that boat.  Maybe a periodic chgrp -R,
or a git option (if any)?

- FChE

* Re: Gcc git mirror hasn't been updated for more than 24 hours
@ 2010-10-26  0:46     ` Jason Merrill
From: Jason Merrill @ 2010-10-26  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: H.J. Lu, overseers, Benjamin Kosnik

On 10/25/2010 08:29 PM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
>> and fixing bkoz's default group.
>
> Not enough, there are others in that boat.  Maybe a periodic chgrp -R,
> or a git option (if any)?

OK, I've set core.sharedRepository to "all", so new things should be
world-writeable.

Jason