* Fwd: Re: Removing name from your website
@ 2011-09-14 22:36 Amit Malyala
From: Amit Malyala @ 2011-09-14 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On 09/14/2011 06:22 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Amit Malyala <amit@malyala.net> writes:
>
>> Can you please remove the posts below? My name "Amit Malyala" is
>> appearing on your website. The post was copied from some other source
>> and it is obsolete. I appreciate if you can respond to this.
>
> We generally do not remove posts from our mailing list archives.  In any
> case the mailing list is archived at other sites on the net which we
> have no control over.  Sorry.
>
> I don't know what you mean by saying that the post was copied from some
> other source.  It's simply a message sent to the mailing list.
>
> Ian

Hello-

I posted on ecos many years ago. I want to clear my name from the
INTERNET because of privacy or security concerns. I have also filed a
police report for the same a few weeks ago.It woudl be very helpful if
you can remove any references to my name from your websites.

I appreciate you taking time to do that.

Thanks,
Amit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-14 22:36 UTC | newest]