* Claim that libc-alpha digest not working.
@ 2012-06-07 17:10 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2012-06-07 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Overseers,

The user "philomath868@gmail.com" claims that the libc-alpha *digest* doesn't send digest emails.

He says that the normal libc-alpha subscription works and he is flooded with emails.

What's the digest period for the list?

I'll work with the user to make sure they aren't loosing the digest email somewhere.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery

* Re: Claim that libc-alpha digest not working.
@ 2012-06-07 17:24 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-06-07 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell; +Cc: overseers

Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell@mentor.com> writes:

> The user "philomath868@gmail.com" claims that the libc-alpha *digest* doesn't send digest emails.
>
> He says that the normal libc-alpha subscription works and he is flooded with emails.
>
> What's the digest period for the list?
>
> I'll work with the user to make sure they aren't loosing the digest email somewhere.

There doesn't seem to be a digest for libc-alpha at all right now.  I
added one.  Let us know about any problems.

Ian

* Re: Claim that libc-alpha digest not working.
@ 2012-06-07 23:42   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2012-06-07 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On 6/7/2012 1:10 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell@mentor.com> writes:
>
>> The user "philomath868@gmail.com" claims that the libc-alpha *digest* doesn't send digest emails.
>>
>> He says that the normal libc-alpha subscription works and he is flooded with emails.
>>
>> What's the digest period for the list?
>>
>> I'll work with the user to make sure they aren't loosing the digest email somewhere.
>
> There doesn't seem to be a digest for libc-alpha at all right now.  I
> added one.  Let us know about any problems.

Excellent! Thanks.

Cheers,
Carlos.