* MoinMoin wiki cache problem?
@ 2007-12-15 20:19 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2007-12-15 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sourceware Overseers

Mostly directed at Danny B, but someone else might know. Someone noticed a
problem on ecos.sourceware.org which you can also see at gcc.gnu.org here
(if you're logged in):
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/HomePage?action=edit&editor=text

The two help links at the bottom (HelpOnEditing and SyntaxReference) refer
to http://gcc.gnu.org/lvm2/wiki/blah....

A grep on wiki stuff on sourceware shows that lvm2 can be found mentioned
in these two files:

/wiki/underlay/pages/AideDesTables/cache/text_html
/wiki/underlay/pages/PageInexistante/cache/text_html

The dates of these files are Oct 18th and Dec 13th. It seems they don't
tolerate a wiki farm which can use different base URLs.

This may be a bug in Moinmoin, I don't know. Or maybe it's a local config
issue. If so, does anyone know how it might be fixed? Or as a workaround,
maybe different underlay directories for each wiki (but using hard links
for non-cache files to reduce disk space)?

Jifl

* Re: MoinMoin wiki cache problem?
@ 2007-12-15 20:48 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2007-12-15 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: Sourceware Overseers

On 12/15/07, Jonathan Larmour <jifl@ecoscentric.com> wrote:
> Mostly directed at Danny B, but someone else might know. Someone noticed a
> problem on ecos.sourceware.org which you can also see at gcc.gnu.org here
> (if you're logged in):
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/HomePage?action=edit&editor=text
>
> The two help links at the bottom (HelpOnEditing and SyntaxReference) refer
> to http://gcc.gnu.org/lvm2/wiki/blah....
>
> A grep on wiki stuff on sourceware shows that lvm2 can be found mentioned
> in these two files:
>
> /wiki/underlay/pages/AideDesTables/cache/text_html
> /wiki/underlay/pages/PageInexistante/cache/text_html
>
> The dates of these files are Oct 18th and Dec 13th. It seems they don't
> tolerate a wiki farm which can use different base URLs.

No, they do.

At least, they are supposed to.

You shoudl email moinmoin-dev :)