* Request from Florian Weimer
@ 2012-07-19 16:04 fweimer
From: fweimer @ 2012-07-19 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Florian Weimer would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=9823115.16825

* Re: Request from Florian Weimer
@ 2012-07-19 17:22 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2012-07-19 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, fweimer

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 04:03:45PM -0000, fweimer@redhat.com wrote:
>Florian Weimer would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=9823115.16825

You already have an account on sourceware.

* Re: Request from Florian Weimer
@ 2012-07-20  8:02   ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2012-07-20  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 04:03:45PM -0000, fweimer@redhat.com wrote:
>> Florian Weimer would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>>
>> For more information, check out:
>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>>
>> Or, check the specific request here:
>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=9823115.16825
>
> You already have an account on sourceware.

Ah, you mean fw@gcc.gnu.org?  Can a single account have multiple SSH
keys, and could you add the fweimer@redhat.com key?

* Re: Request from Florian Weimer
@ 2012-07-20 14:24     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2012-07-20 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Florian Weimer

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:02:13AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
>On 07/19/2012 07:22 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 04:03:45PM -0000, fweimer@redhat.com wrote:
>>> Florian Weimer would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>>>
>>> For more information, check out:
>>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>>>
>>> Or, check the specific request here:
>>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=9823115.16825
>>
>> You already have an account on sourceware.
>
>Ah, you mean fw@gcc.gnu.org?

From the web page that you used to try to register a second time:

  Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or
  gcc.gnu.org for CVS or Subversion write access, then do not use this
  form.  Instead send an email to the overseers mail account at this site
  telling what project you want write access to and who approved that
  access.

  If you don't have SSH set up and installed already, we recommend using OpenSSH.

  If you have further questions on using ssh, take a look at the man pages

  If you have CVS or Subversion write access and want to update your key,
  you can use the following command:

      ssh sourceware.org updatekey < ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub

>Can a single account have multiple SSH keys, and could you add the
>fweimer@redhat.com key?

Please use the above method for adding another key.

* Re: Request from Florian Weimer
@ 2012-07-30 13:56       ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2012-07-30 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

>> Can a single account have multiple SSH keys, and could you add the
>> fweimer@redhat.com key?
>
> Please use the above method for adding another key.

Thanks, I was able to sort this out.

* Re: Request from Florian Weimer
@ 2001-12-19 11:06   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-12-19 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 09:50:57AM -0000, fw@deneb.enyo.de wrote:
>Florian Weimer would like to be added to sources.redhat.com.
>
>For more information, check out:
> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2132272.30679