* Re: Request for write after approval in binutils
       [not found] <8CCF65FBE54B884C85A7D47EBF0834C79CF6E8@storexdag01.amd.com>
@ 2012-10-09  8:01 ` nick clifton
From: nick clifton @ 2012-10-09  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ekanathan, Saravanan; +Cc: overseers

Hi Ekanathan,

> My request for write after approvals in binutils got cleared from the
> queue one week back. Please let me know, if there is anything else I
> need to do to get an user account in binutils.

I was away on holiday over the last two weeks, so maybe the request
"timed-out".  Please could you try filling out the form again and this
time, when I receive the email asking for confirmation I will respond
right away.

Cheers
   Nick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-09  8:01 UTC | newest]