* write access request
@ 2013-05-30 13:54 Rob Savoye
From: Rob Savoye @ 2013-05-30 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

  Howdy after a long absence. I used to have a sourceware.org account a
long time ago back in my Cygnus days, but I've been requested to use my
current contact info. I'm currently now working for Linaro on the GNU
toolchain, and will be merging ARM specific patches into the toolchain.
I'll of course submit patches for review first after sufficient testing.

  As a side note, I'm going back to work on DejaGnu as well, initially
focusing on better test result analysis, but have plans to fix some of
the other long standing issues. See you at the Gnu Tools Cauldron in
July to discuss that work and get suggestions.

ssh-dss
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
rob@linaro

    - rob -
Primary author of DejaGnu & Libgloss
ex GCC, GDB, Newlib, Binutils developer

* Re: write access request
@ 2013-05-30 13:59 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2013-05-30 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rob Savoye; +Cc: overseers

Hi, Rob -

>   Howdy after a long absence. [...]

Welcome back.  As soon as Ben rubber-stamps your request, your account
will be created.  (It's not already on the system.)

- FChE

* Re: write access request
@ 2013-05-30 18:29 ` Jeff Law
From: Jeff Law @ 2013-05-30 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rob Savoye; +Cc: overseers

On 05/30/2013 07:54 AM, Rob Savoye wrote:
>    Howdy after a long absence. I used to have a sourceware.org account a
> long time ago back in my Cygnus days, but I've been requested to use my
> current contact info. I'm currently now working for Linaro on the GNU
> toolchain, and will be merging ARM specific patches into the toolchain.
> I'll of course submit patches for review first after sufficient testing.
>
>    As a side note, I'm going back to work on DejaGnu as well, initially
> focusing on better test result analysis, but have plans to fix some of
> the other long standing issues. See you at the Gnu Tools Cauldron in
> July to discuss that work and get suggestions.
A name from the past...  Good to hear from you Rob.  Happy hacking!

Jeff

* Re: write access request
@ 2013-05-30 18:44   ` Rob Savoye
From: Rob Savoye @ 2013-05-30 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Law; +Cc: overseers

On 05/30/2013 12:29 PM, Jeff Law wrote:.
> A name from the past...  Good to hear from you Rob.  Happy hacking!
   It's been fun seeing all the familiar names on the commit email list.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Cauldron after all this time.
Get your DejaGnu wish lists ready... :-)

    - rob -