* password reset...
@ 2014-07-22 13:27 Cellier
From: Cellier @ 2014-07-22 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I forgot my password for ytrezq@myopera.com but myopera mail has been
shut down.

So can you delete it so I can create a new account with the old name?

thanks...

* Re: Password Reset
@ 2019-12-02 21:34   ` Stafford Horne
From: Stafford Horne @ 2019-12-02 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers

On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 01:49:30PM -0500, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi -
>
> > I seem to have forgot the password for my sourceware account:
> > shorne@sourceware.org, or it is locked.
>
> You don't have a sourceware.org/bugzilla account at all.
> You have a gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla account, which is separate.

Oh, That explains it, I will request an account there too then.  Thank you.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Stafford

* Re: Password Reset
@ 2019-12-02 18:49 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2019-12-02 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stafford Horne; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> I seem to have forgot the password for my sourceware account:
> shorne@sourceware.org, or it is locked.

You don't have a sourceware.org/bugzilla account at all.
You have a gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla account, which is separate.

- FChE

* Re: Password Reset
@ 2019-12-02 18:20     ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-12-02 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stafford Horne, overseers

On 12/2/19 2:34 AM, Stafford Horne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Dec 2, 2019, 2:09 PM Christopher Faylor <
> cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 07:22:05AM +0900, Stafford Horne wrote:
>>> I seem to have forgot the password for my sourceware account:
>> shorne@sourceware.org,
>>> or it is locked.
>>>
>>> I have tried to use the reset password function on bugzilla but it
>> doesn't seem
>>> to work.  There is a bugzilla bug I need to attend so I am trying to get
>> my
>>> access working.
>>>
>>> Please help.
>>
>> sourceware access doesn't use passwords.  It uses ssh keys.
>>
>> Your public ssh key on file starts with:
>>

>> AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC7JvvqRSDTQZcLYiQXMQ/o4F8yYGxeCrAV+Cdua7/xunM9f
>>

> My ssh Access is fine.  I am asking about the bugzilla password.

Have you tried using the "Forgot Password" link in bugzilla?

Go here: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/
Top right click "Forgot Password"
Enter your email.
Click "Reset Password"
Wait for your email to arrive.
Then follow the password reset instructions.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Password Reset
@ 2019-12-02  7:34   ` Stafford Horne
From: Stafford Horne @ 2019-12-02  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stafford Horne, overseers

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019, 2:09 PM Christopher Faylor <
cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 07:22:05AM +0900, Stafford Horne wrote:
> >I seem to have forgot the password for my sourceware account:
> shorne@sourceware.org,
> >or it is locked.
> >
> >I have tried to use the reset password function on bugzilla but it
> doesn't seem
> >to work.  There is a bugzilla bug I need to attend so I am trying to get
> my
> >access working.
> >
> >Please help.
>
> sourceware access doesn't use passwords.  It uses ssh keys.
>
> Your public ssh key on file starts with:
>

> AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC7JvvqRSDTQZcLYiQXMQ/o4F8yYGxeCrAV+Cdua7/xunM9f

My ssh Access is fine.  I am asking about the bugzilla password.

-stafford

* Re: Password Reset
@ 2019-12-02  5:09 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-12-02  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stafford Horne; +Cc: overseers

On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 07:22:05AM +0900, Stafford Horne wrote:
>I seem to have forgot the password for my sourceware account: shorne@sourceware.org,
>or it is locked.
>
>I have tried to use the reset password function on bugzilla but it doesn't seem
>to work.  There is a bugzilla bug I need to attend so I am trying to get my
>access working.
>
>Please help.

sourceware access doesn't use passwords.  It uses ssh keys.

Your public ssh key on file starts with:

AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC7JvvqRSDTQZcLYiQXMQ/o4F8yYGxeCrAV+Cdua7/xunM9fJ

* Password Reset
@ 2019-12-01 22:22 Stafford Horne