* git repo down?
@ 2015-01-26 17:04 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2015-01-26 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi

Is git on sourceware.org down? It doesn't appear to work this morning

* Re: git repo down?
@ 2015-01-26 18:40 ` Jeff Law
From: Jeff Law @ 2015-01-26 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill, overseers

On 01/26/15 09:57, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is git on sourceware.org down? It doesn't appear to work this morning
Could it have just been slow?  We've been seeing high load spikes over
the last week or two.

Seems like it's doing OK now, load of 6, plenty of idle cpu, but clearly
low on memory as evidenced by swapping.

It probably won't come as a surprise, but the box we're using was
purchased roughly 3 years ago (in service for just 2 years).  We pretty
consistently see this kind of problem at about the 3 year mark for the
sourceware/gcc hosting machine.

jeff