* gcc.gnu.org bugzilla
@ 2015-05-21 16:13 Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2015-05-21 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,
I think I have a nathan@gcc.gnu.org email address.  I'm trying to resurrect it
to login to https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/  I've done the 'Forgot Password'
dance, but no email arrives.  I don't know where it might be redirecting to.

Can you help?

nathan

* Re: gcc.gnu.org bugzilla
@ 2015-05-21 16:48 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2015-05-21 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Sidwell; +Cc: overseers

Nathan Sidwell <nathan@acm.org> writes:

> I think I have a nathan@gcc.gnu.org email address.  I'm trying to
> resurrect it to login to https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/  I've done the
> Forgot Password' dance, but no email arrives.  I don't know where it
> might be redirecting to.

Any e-mail sent to nathan@gcc.gnu.org will be forwarded to
nathan@acm.org.

Did you check your spam filter?

Ian

* Re: gcc.gnu.org bugzilla
@ 2015-05-21 19:05   ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2015-05-21 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

Ian,
> Any e-mail sent to nathan@gcc.gnu.org will be forwarded to
> nathan@acm.org.
>
> Did you check your spam filter?

Thanks. I did receive the password change token.  It seems that today my email's
being slowly released from a server -- coming in hours late.

nathan