* new account for "gcc" project: not yet able to log in using SSH key
@ 2015-07-31 18:30 Abe
From: Abe @ 2015-07-31 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear overseers,

TTBOMK Sebastian ["spop@gcc.gnu.org"] has already approved my request.
I`ve tried logging in today using my expected user ID ["abe"] and the
SSH key I gave when filling in the form.  Asking "ssh" for debug data
["-v -v"] did not reveal anything immediately obvious as wrong on my end.

It`s my first GNU project write-access request,
so I used the form at <https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi>.

Is there anything additional I should be doing to get this access?

Can you give me an ETA on when this access might be enabled/granted?

Respectfully,

Abe

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-31 18:30 UTC | newest]