* Possible problem with my BZ account
@ 2015-11-26 15:18 Christophe MONAT
From: Christophe MONAT @ 2015-11-26 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I am seeing the following problem:
- I have an account in the binutils BZ, using my professional email
address (christophe.monat@st.com)
- I have lost the password, and asked for restoration : apparently the
email never made it into my inbox:
--> I checked my spams and other filters
--> I pushed a ticket to my IT department to check if the delivery
existed, but they did not find any evidence of that
- In despair and even doubting about my account existence, I asked for a
new account with the same id (my professional email address), and got no
error message, neither any email
- In more despair I asked for the creation of a new account from my
personal email address, that worked fine.

I hope this is clear enough, and that I have done enough steps on my own
to ask for support.

Could you help me in any way recovering my account under my professional
address ?

Regards,
--
Christophe Monat, Principal Engineer, Senior Member of the Technical Staff
STMicroelectronics, Compilation Expertise Center - BP47

* Re: Possible problem with my BZ account
@ 2015-11-26 15:25 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2015-11-26 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christophe MONAT; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> - I have an account in the binutils BZ, using my professional email
> address (christophe.monat@st.com) [...]

No, you don't; the sourceware.org/bugzilla system only knows your
gmail.com account.  The gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla system does know your
st.com account.  Those are two separate installations (physically
hosted on the same machine).

- FChE

* Re: Possible problem with my BZ account
@ 2015-11-30 11:01   ` Christophe MONAT
From: Christophe MONAT @ 2015-11-30 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers

Frank,

On 11/26/15 15:22, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
>> - I have an account in the binutils BZ, using my professional email
>> address (christophe.monat@st.com) [...]
>
> No, you don't; the sourceware.org/bugzilla system only knows your
> gmail.com account.  The gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla system does know your
> st.com account.  Those are two separate installations (physically
> hosted on the same machine).

Oh, my bad - I realized that I had asked for a new account from an
address containing a typo (in fact recorded somewhere in my browser and
proposed as a replacement for typing in a droplist that I lazily accepted).

I have a fresh new account now.

Many thanks for your time and help.
--C