* GCC's https://gcc.gnu.org/git/ + Venodor (+ user) branches
@ 2020-02-25 16:18 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2020-02-25 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

GCC git repository has the default repositories but also the vendor and
user and old-git-only repositories. We probably do not care about the
latter – especially as they are also under gcc-old.git, but I think it
could be useful if one could view the vendor and user branches somewhere.

Currently,  https://gcc.gnu.org/git/ offers gcc-old, wwwdocs and gcc –
and the latter, https://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git , only has the
default branches. I don't know whether the user (+refs/users/) + vendors
(+refs/vendors/) should be simply included there or whether a new
checkout which only the users/vendor refs should be added, but having a
web-browseable way to access them would be nice!

Cheers,

Tobias

PS: I was ask for the web-git URL by a friend who wanted to loosely
follow vendors/axis/cris-decc0 – but he was not interested enough for
doing a local checkout.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-25 16:18 UTC | newest]