* account locked while opening binutils/gold defect
@ 2019-04-23 17:29 Jeremy Linton
From: Jeremy Linton @ 2019-04-23 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

My account was locked while attempting to open a binutils/gold defect.
It claimed "inappropriate content". I'm not exactly sure why, except
maybe the copy-paste output I provided may have been too large, or it
tripped a bayesian/spam filter for having a few lines which effectively
were duplicates of each other.

I would like my account unlocked if possible so I may open this bug..

* Re: account locked while opening binutils/gold defect
@ 2019-04-23 17:34 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-04-23 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremy Linton, overseers

On 4/23/19 1:29 PM, Jeremy Linton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My account was locked while attempting to open a binutils/gold
> defect. It claimed "inappropriate content". I'm not exactly sure why,
> except maybe the copy-paste output I provided may have been too
> large, or it tripped a bayesian/spam filter for having a few lines
> which effectively were duplicates of each other.
>
> I would like my account unlocked if possible so I may open this
> bug..

You don't have an account at the email address listed above.

Even if you have an account, some of our projects are employing
an "editbugs" policy which requires you get another project member
to enable your account (a method of community whitelisting).

What email address are you using to login?

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: account locked while opening binutils/gold defect
@ 2019-04-23 17:39   ` Jeremy Linton
From: Jeremy Linton @ 2019-04-23 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, overseers

Hi Carlos,

On 4/23/19 12:34 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 4/23/19 1:29 PM, Jeremy Linton wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My account was locked while attempting to open a binutils/gold
>> defect. It claimed "inappropriate content". I'm not exactly sure why,
>> except maybe the copy-paste output I provided may have been too
>> large, or it tripped a bayesian/spam filter for having a few lines
>> which effectively were duplicates of each other.
>>
>> I would like my account unlocked if possible so I may open this
>> bug..
>
> You don't have an account at the email address listed above.
>
> Even if you have an account, some of our projects are employing
> an "editbugs" policy which requires you get another project member
> to enable your account (a method of community whitelisting).
>
> What email address are you using to login?

It should be this email address "jeremy.linton@arm.com". I just created
the account an hour or so ago to open a defect. It does seem to exist in
some form (I guess i've been added to a blacklist?), because bugzilla
prints

"Account auto-locked due to spam. if you believe your account should be
restored, please email to overseers@sourceware.org explaining why."

* Re: account locked while opening binutils/gold defect
@ 2019-04-23 17:48     ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-04-23 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremy Linton, overseers

On 4/23/19 1:39 PM, Jeremy Linton wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> On 4/23/19 12:34 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On 4/23/19 1:29 PM, Jeremy Linton wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My account was locked while attempting to open a binutils/gold
>>> defect. It claimed "inappropriate content". I'm not exactly sure
>>> why, except maybe the copy-paste output I provided may have been
>>> too large, or it tripped a bayesian/spam filter for having a few
>>> lines which effectively were duplicates of each other.
>>>
>>> I would like my account unlocked if possible so I may open this
>>> bug..
>>
>> You don't have an account at the email address listed above.
>>
>> Even if you have an account, some of our projects are employing an
>> "editbugs" policy which requires you get another project member to
>> enable your account (a method of community whitelisting).
>>
>> What email address are you using to login?
>

> It should be this email address "jeremy.linton@arm.com". I just
> created the account an hour or so ago to open a defect. It does seem
> to exist in some form (I guess i've been added to a blacklist?),
> because bugzilla prints
>
> "Account auto-locked due to spam. if you believe your account should
> be restored, please email to overseers@sourceware.org explaining
> why."

My mistake, I have found your account. Sorry for this issue.

I have re-enabled your account.

I look forward to seeing some Arm bugs filed :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos.