* Your Online Enquiry to Net Solicitors
@ 2020-12-21  4:40 Net Solicitors
From: Net Solicitors @ 2020-12-21  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Thank you for enquiring with Net Solicitors. We will be in contact with you within the next 48 working hours.
Here is a copy of your enquiry:
Full Name: THE INITIAL AMOUNT IS ONLY €241. AFTER A 5 DAYS, THE AMOUNT INCREASES AT LEAST 5 TIMES. Find out more
 http://eurocaraplus.com?eZRk1mST1
Email: overseers@sourceware.org
Telephone Number: [your-telephone] akashelectronicshassan@gmail.com
Matter Type: Housing Disrepair
Subject: [your-subject]
Message Body:
THE SECRET WAY TO EARN MONEY. EARN 1916 DOLLARS A DAY. LINK HERE.
 http://doctor-jamil.com?V8zvP
Would you like to receive future communications from Net Solicitors? Yes, I would like to receive future communications
--
This e-mail was sent from the "Contact Us or Request a Callback" form on Net Solicitors (http://net-solicitors.co.uk/)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-21  4:40 UTC | newest]