* GCC bugzilla acount...
@ 2011-04-14 15:28 Bill Pringlemeir
From: Bill Pringlemeir @ 2011-04-14 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi, I am trying to use 'bpringlemeir@yahoo.com' to get a bugzilla
account.  I believe I have confirmed a binutils-2.21 fix and wanted to
tell the developer.

I tried several time to create a new account.  Maybe yahoo.com has
blacklisted your mailer?  Or I have entered the wrong email address.

Thanks,
Bill Pringlemeir.

* Re: GCC bugzilla acount...
@ 2011-04-14 15:50 ` Bill Pringlemeir
From: Bill Pringlemeir @ 2011-04-14 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On 14 Apr 2011, bpringlemeir@nbsps.com wrote:
> I tried several time to create a new account.  Maybe yahoo.com has
> blacklisted your mailer?  Or I have entered the wrong email address.

Actually, I created an account at gmail.com.  Also, when I tried to CC
the yahoo.com address, I was getting some kind of bounces, so I think
yahoo has blacklisted 'gnu.org' or something.

fwiw,
Bill Pringlemeir.

* Re: GCC bugzilla acount...
@ 2011-04-14 16:35   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-04-14 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Pringlemeir; +Cc: overseers

Bill Pringlemeir <bpringlemeir@nbsps.com> writes:

> On 14 Apr 2011, bpringlemeir@nbsps.com wrote:
>> I tried several time to create a new account.  Maybe yahoo.com has
>> blacklisted your mailer?  Or I have entered the wrong email address.
>
> Actually, I created an account at gmail.com.  Also, when I tried to CC
> the yahoo.com address, I was getting some kind of bounces, so I think
> yahoo has blacklisted 'gnu.org' or something.

If you have a copy of the bounce message, please send it to us with
complete headers.  Thanks.

Ian

* Re: GCC bugzilla acount...
@ 2011-04-14 17:17     ` Bill Pringlemeir
From: Bill Pringlemeir @ 2011-04-14 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers, bpringlemeir

On 14 Apr 2011, ian@airs.com wrote:

> Bill Pringlemeir <bpringlemeir@nbsps.com> writes:
>
>> On 14 Apr 2011, bpringlemeir@nbsps.com wrote:
>>> I tried several time to create a new account.  Maybe yahoo.com has
>>> blacklisted your mailer?  Or I have entered the wrong email address.
>>
>> Actually, I created an account at gmail.com.  Also, when I tried to CC
>> the yahoo.com address, I was getting some kind of bounces, so I think
>> yahoo has blacklisted 'gnu.org' or something.
>
> If you have a copy of the bounce message, please send it to us with
> complete headers.  Thanks.
>
> Ian

* Re: GCC bugzilla acount...
@ 2011-04-14 17:18     ` Bill Pringlemeir
From: Bill Pringlemeir @ 2011-04-14 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: bpringlemeir

On 14 Apr 2011, ian@airs.com wrote:

> Bill Pringlemeir <bpringlemeir@nbsps.com> writes:
>
>> On 14 Apr 2011, bpringlemeir@nbsps.com wrote:
>>> I tried several time to create a new account.  Maybe yahoo.com has
>>> blacklisted your mailer?  Or I have entered the wrong email address.
>>
>> Actually, I created an account at gmail.com.  Also, when I tried to CC
>> the yahoo.com address, I was getting some kind of bounces, so I think
>> yahoo has blacklisted 'gnu.org' or something.
>
> If you have a copy of the bounce message, please send it to us with
> complete headers.  Thanks.

Sorry, I have turned on some 'Gnus' debug.  I am hoping this fails.

* Re: GCC bugzilla acount...
@ 2011-04-14 17:30       ` Bill Pringlemeir
From: Bill Pringlemeir @ 2011-04-14 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

On 14 Apr 2011, ian@airs.com wrote:

> Bill Pringlemeir <bpringlemeir@nbsps.com> writes:

>> On 14 Apr 2011, bpringlemeir@nbsps.com wrote:
>>> I tried several time to create a new account.  Maybe yahoo.com has
>>> blacklisted your mailer?  Or I have entered the wrong email address.

>> Actually, I created an account at gmail.com.  Also, when I tried to CC
>> the yahoo.com address, I was getting some kind of bounces, so I think
>> yahoo has blacklisted 'gnu.org' or something.

> If you have a copy of the bounce message, please send it to us with
> complete headers.  Thanks.

I no longer get bounces when I emailed 'overseers' and CC
bpringlemeir@yahoo.com.

I also retried a gcc bugzilla register with this yahoo.com address and the
registration email eventually did show up.

Sorry to bother you.

Bill  Pringlemeir.