* Re: SC question: adding a modula-2 (m2) component in the bug tracker?
       [not found] <f57854da-9e82-c46e-983d-09d526696478@ubuntu.com>
@ 2019-09-30 12:35 ` Matthias Klose
From: Matthias Klose @ 2019-09-30 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: Gaius Mulley, overseers

Hi Frank,

I approached you about that at the GNU Cauldron, and I'm now following up on
that.  David Edelsohn form SC told me that no approval from the SC would be
needed to add a new category to the bug tracker.

Matthias

@ 2019-09-30 12:36   ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2019-09-30 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthias Klose; +Cc: Frank Ch. Eigler, Gaius Mulley, overseers

Hi -

> I approached you about that at the GNU Cauldron, and I'm now following up on
> that.  David Edelsohn form SC told me that no approval from the SC would be
> needed to add a new category to the bug tracker.

Already done.

- FChE

* Re: SC question: adding a modula-2 (m2) component in the bug tracker?
@ 2019-09-30 13:52     ` Gaius Mulley
From: Gaius Mulley @ 2019-09-30 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: Matthias Klose, Frank Ch. Eigler, overseers

"Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@elastic.org> writes:

> Hi -
>
>> I approached you about that at the GNU Cauldron, and I'm now following up on
>> that.  David Edelsohn form SC told me that no approval from the SC would be
>> needed to add a new category to the bug tracker.
>
> Already done.
>
> - FChE

many thanks!

regards,