* please help with creating bugzilla account
@ 2022-05-30 13:31 Thiago Jung Bauermann
From: Thiago Jung Bauermann @ 2022-05-30 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I recently started working on GDB at Linaro, and need an account on
Sourceware's bugzilla to comment on existing GDB bugs and perhaps open
them. I tried creating an account but the bugzilla instance asked me to
contact this address.

Could you please help me with that process?

--
Thanks and regards,
Thiago

* Re: please help with creating bugzilla account
@ 2022-05-30 13:57 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-05-30 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Thiago,

On Mon, 2022-05-30 at 10:31 -0300, Thiago Jung Bauermann via Overseers
wrote:
> I recently started working on GDB at Linaro, and need an account on
> Sourceware's bugzilla to comment on existing GDB bugs and perhaps open
> them. I tried creating an account but the bugzilla instance asked me to
> contact this address.
>
> Could you please help me with that process?

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: please help with creating bugzilla account
@ 2022-05-30 14:04   ` Thiago Jung Bauermann
From: Thiago Jung Bauermann @ 2022-05-30 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mark,

Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

> On Mon, 2022-05-30 at 10:31 -0300, Thiago Jung Bauermann via Overseers
> wrote:
>> I recently started working on GDB at Linaro, and need an account on
>> Sourceware's bugzilla to comment on existing GDB bugs and perhaps open
>> them. I tried creating an account but the bugzilla instance asked me to
>> contact this address.
>>
>> Could you please help me with that process?
>
> A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
> email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
> Password link.

That was quick! Thank you very much for your help. I was able to reset
my password and I'm now logged in to Bugzilla.

--
Thanks and regards,
Thiago