* sourceware.org migration: 'crossgcc' mailing list
@ 2020-03-10 16:12 Thomas Schwinge
From: Thomas Schwinge @ 2020-03-10 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: crossgcc-owner, crossgcc-owner

Hi!

First, thanks for you work on the sourceware.org migration!

I just wanted to report that upon reviewing my current subscriptions, I
noticed that I'm still subscribed to the 'crossgcc' mailing list --
haven't used that in ages.  ;-)

..., but more importantly, that 'crossgcc' used to be hosted at
sourceware.org ezmlm, but is now hosted at gcc.gnu.org Mailman.  Despite
its name, it's not really tied to GCC, so maybe it's appropriate to move
it back to sourceware.org?  (I don't have any strong opinion myself.)
I have not tried whether posting to <crossgcc@sourceware.org> still
works, or only <crossgcc@gcc.gnu.org> now works.

Grüße
 Thomas