* How to change forwarding e-mail address?
@ 2022-06-29  6:56 Xi Ruoyao
From: Xi Ruoyao @ 2022-06-29  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I have a sourceware.org account (xry111@sourceware.org) but due to some
"unpleasant personal issue" I need to change my forwarding e-mail
address.  Where can I submit a request for this?

--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@xry111.site>

* Re: How to change forwarding e-mail address?
@ 2022-06-29 12:07 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2022-06-29 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> I have a sourceware.org account (xry111@sourceware.org) but due to some
> "unpleasant personal issue" I need to change my forwarding e-mail
> address.  Where can I submit a request for this?

You may be able to do it yourself:
https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

- FChE

* Re: How to change forwarding e-mail address?
@ 2022-06-29 13:12   ` Xi Ruoyao
From: Xi Ruoyao @ 2022-06-29 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 08:07 -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi -
>
> > I have a sourceware.org account (xry111@sourceware.org) but due to
> > some
> > "unpleasant personal issue" I need to change my forwarding e-mail
> > address.  Where can I submit a request for this?
>
> You may be able to do it yourself:
> https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

Thanks!  I though such a command should exist, but couldn't find the
reference :(.