* please unlock my sourceware bugzilla account
@ 2018-01-10 19:47 Matthias Klose
From: Matthias Klose @ 2018-01-10 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I was just trying to submit a binutils bug report, and then bugzilla decided to
reject it, and then lock me out ...

I was trying to cite the relevant parts of the build log at
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/test-rebuild-20171220-binutils/+build/14001599

to submit a binutils bug report.

Please restore the access.

Matthias

* Re: please unlock my sourceware bugzilla account
@ 2018-01-10 19:51 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2018-01-10 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthias Klose; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> I was just trying to submit a binutils bug report, and then bugzilla
> decided to reject it, and then lock me out ...

You're back on.  The bugzilla spam filter objected to something you posted.

- FChE

* Re: please unlock my sourceware bugzilla account
@ 2018-01-10 21:12   ` Matthias Klose
From: Matthias Klose @ 2018-01-10 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers

On 10.01.2018 20:50, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi -
>
>> I was just trying to submit a binutils bug report, and then bugzilla
>> decided to reject it, and then lock me out ...
>
> You're back on.  The bugzilla spam filter objected to something you posted.

Thank you! It was just some lines from a glibc build log ... I surely can add
the build log as an attachment, but can I find out what triggered the reject?

seen at
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/test-rebuild-20171220-binutils/+build/14001599

the build log was the 100 lines before the actual error message.

Thanks, Matthias