* changing version entry in Bugzilla
@ 2010-11-08  9:07 Tristan Gingold
From: Tristan Gingold @ 2010-11-08  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

as the binutils release manager, I yearly need to update version entries in Bugzilla (eg creating 2.21 (HEAD) and renaming 2.20 (HEAD) to 2.20).  I currently don't have the rights to do that.  Can this be easily fixed ?

Thanks in advance,
Tristan.

* Re: changing version entry in Bugzilla
@ 2010-11-08 12:28 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2010-11-08 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tristan Gingold; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

gingold wrote:

> as the binutils release manager, I yearly need to update version
> entries in Bugzilla (eg creating 2.21 (HEAD) and renaming 2.20
> (HEAD) to 2.20).  I currently don't have the rights to do that.  Can
> this be easily fixed ?

I added the "editcomponents" capability to your account.
Please try again.

- FChE

* Re: changing version entry in Bugzilla
@ 2010-11-08 13:06   ` Tristan Gingold
From: Tristan Gingold @ 2010-11-08 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers

On Nov 8, 2010, at 1:27 PM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

> Hi -
>
> gingold wrote:
>
>> as the binutils release manager, I yearly need to update version
>> entries in Bugzilla (eg creating 2.21 (HEAD) and renaming 2.20
>> (HEAD) to 2.20).  I currently don't have the rights to do that.  Can
>> this be easily fixed ?
>
> I added the "editcomponents" capability to your account.
> Please try again.

Yes, it works fine.

Thanks,
Tristan.