* Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-20 21:58 Lee Millward
From: Lee Millward @ 2006-11-20 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I've moved to a new Linux system and have unfortunately lost access to
my old SSH key for the GCC repository in the process so am currently
without write access. Could I install a new SSH key for GCC write
access please?

Cheers,
Lee.

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-24 14:22 ` Lee Millward
From: Lee Millward @ 2006-11-24 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On 11/20/06, Lee Millward <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've moved to a new Linux system and have unfortunately lost access to
> my old SSH key for the GCC repository in the process so am currently
> without write access. Could I install a new SSH key for GCC write
> access please?
>
> Cheers,
> Lee.

Hi,

I've heard nothing back about this to install a new key since my
original mail, is this the correct address?

Cheers,
Lee.

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-24 15:25   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2006-11-24 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lee Millward; +Cc: overseers

"Lee Millward" <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> writes:

> On 11/20/06, Lee Millward <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've moved to a new Linux system and have unfortunately lost access to
> > my old SSH key for the GCC repository in the process so am currently
> > without write access. Could I install a new SSH key for GCC write
> > access please?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Lee.
> >

> Hi,
>
> I've heard nothing back about this to install a new key since my
> original mail, is this the correct address?

This is the right address.  Sorry nobody has replied.  If you have the
old key, you can install a new key using updatekey.  If you have lost
the old key entirely, we can install a new key for you, but of course
you have to send the public key to us.

Ian

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-24 17:57     ` Lee Millward
From: Lee Millward @ 2006-11-24 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

Hi Ian,

I've attached my new RSA public key, could you replace my old key with
this one please?

Cheers,
Lee.

On 24 Nov 2006 07:24:52 -0800, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:
> "Lee Millward" <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> writes:
>
> > On 11/20/06, Lee Millward <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've moved to a new Linux system and have unfortunately lost access to
> > > my old SSH key for the GCC repository in the process so am currently
> > > without write access. Could I install a new SSH key for GCC write
> > > access please?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Lee.
> > >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I've heard nothing back about this to install a new key since my
> > original mail, is this the correct address?
>
> This is the right address.  Sorry nobody has replied.  If you have the
> old key, you can install a new key using updatekey.  If you have lost
> the old key entirely, we can install a new key for you, but of course
> you have to send the public key to us.
>
> Ian

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-24 17:58       ` Lee Millward
From: Lee Millward @ 2006-11-24 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

On 11/24/06, Lee Millward <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> I've attached my new RSA public key, could you replace my old key with
> this one please?
>
> Cheers,
> Lee.

Would help if I actually remembered to attach the file....

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAxY52M/EB7CJpBrYKYzjhtH0hhdlYnAv2m29Q6WIqSTBoShfqNDb6eVvr50owJPv0RdWyeT2C16XqTl/tamhnVEecwdPrBnY3Q74sVi0La1t2P6feFK2Qmrrcz5KKKLKIwXZtGLChDXw9vVvHEA6oiNB9ZMqVLfX+U/t7xbHrE0c= lmillward@gcc.gnu.org

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-28  0:17         ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2006-11-28  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lee Millward; +Cc: overseers

"Lee Millward" <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> writes:

> On 11/24/06, Lee Millward <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> > Hi Ian,
> >
> > I've attached my new RSA public key, could you replace my old key with
> > this one please?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Lee.
>
> Would help if I actually remembered to attach the file....

Installed.  Sorry for the delay.

Ian

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-28 17:19           ` Lee Millward
From: Lee Millward @ 2006-11-28 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

On 27 Nov 2006 16:17:21 -0800, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:
> "Lee Millward" <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> writes:
>
> > On 11/24/06, Lee Millward <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Ian,
> > >
> > > I've attached my new RSA public key, could you replace my old key with
> > > this one please?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Lee.
> >
> > Would help if I actually remembered to attach the file....
>
> Installed.  Sorry for the delay.
>
> Ian

I think I attached the wrong key as I'm still getting permission
denied when I try and checkout so can the attached key be installed
instead please? Apologies for any inconvienience caused.

Cheers,
Lee.

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAwrJ44NGkMnKvhB75+UJ/zd7kVqoUosGE1OyDH+IbIAeApOraO2gsGUxYQKfSKc1Qxm4QTrD8jWB+wUungKQSbjCQHUJ6hWjZJX7GEtCD22Ho381IspCCbj04JqXYtnKdDHqFvEXooCOvPJau4V5sQ66WwPPZy9Twlr/vjHWG8Xk= lmillward@gcc.gnu.org

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-29  6:50             ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2006-11-29  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lee Millward; +Cc: overseers

"Lee Millward" <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> writes:

> On 27 Nov 2006 16:17:21 -0800, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:

> > > Would help if I actually remembered to attach the file....
> >
> > Installed.  Sorry for the delay.
> >
> > Ian
>
> I think I attached the wrong key as I'm still getting permission
> denied when I try and checkout so can the attached key be installed
> instead please? Apologies for any inconvienience caused.

Installed.

Ian

* Re: Installing a new SSH key
@ 2006-11-29 12:11               ` Lee Millward
From: Lee Millward @ 2006-11-29 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

On 28 Nov 2006 22:50:08 -0800, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:
> "Lee Millward" <lee.millward@codesourcery.com> writes:

> > > Installed.  Sorry for the delay.
> > >
> > > Ian
> >
> > I think I attached the wrong key as I'm still getting permission
> > denied when I try and checkout so can the attached key be installed
> > instead please? Apologies for any inconvienience caused.
>
> Installed.
>
> Ian

Thank you very much for your help, is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Lee.