* Request for new sourceware Bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-02-28 13:13 Luca Bacci
From: Luca Bacci @ 2022-02-28 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I’d like to request the guide for the creation of an user account on sourceware Bugzilla. I’d like to report an issue about binutils, for more details please refer to https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/issues/10860

Waiting for Your response,
Many thanks!
Luca Bacci

* Re: Request for new sourceware Bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-02-28 14:06 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-02-28 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Luca,

On Mon, 2022-02-28 at 13:13 +0000, Luca Bacci via Overseers wrote:
> I’d like to request the guide for the creation of an user account on
> sourceware Bugzilla.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark