* Logins to glibc wiki does not work
@ 2015-07-24 20:19 Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-07-24 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Carlos O'Donell

Dear Overseers

I have an account for glibc wiki. I can reset the password fine but
when I try to login, it does not log me in. I would like to update
results page regularly for yocto/OE supported architectures

my user name for wiki is KhemRaj

Thanks for your help

-Khem

* Re: Logins to glibc wiki does not work
@ 2015-07-24 20:31 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2015-07-24 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: overseers, Carlos O'Donell

Hi -

> I have an account for glibc wiki. [...]
> my user name for wiki is KhemRaj

We run a periodic automatic user deleter script for those who are not
listed in the EditorGroup list, for anti-spam reasons.  I don't see
you in there (only a "Khem").  Maybe that's the problem.

- FChE

* Re: Logins to glibc wiki does not work
@ 2015-07-24 20:37   ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-07-24 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers, Carlos O'Donell