* SVN write access for Cupertino Miranda
@ 2010-09-27  8:43 Antoniu Pop
From: Antoniu Pop @ 2010-09-27  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I have approved the write access request of Cupertino Miranda, but he
is still unable to access the SVN after roughly one week.
For now, he will exclusively be contributing to the "omp-stream"
branch with write-after-approval rights.

Could you please check if he has the proper access rights or let me
know if there is a problem ?

Best,
Antoniu

* Re: SVN write access for Cupertino Miranda
@ 2010-09-27 13:01 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2010-09-27 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Antoniu Pop

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:43:35AM +0200, Antoniu Pop wrote:
>I have approved the write access request of Cupertino Miranda, but he
>is still unable to access the SVN after roughly one week.
>For now, he will exclusively be contributing to the "omp-stream"
>branch with write-after-approval rights.

According to the GCC maintainers file, you do not have approval rights
for this since you are listed as having "Write After Approval"
privileges.  You need to be a maintainer to approve SVN access.

cgf

* Re: SVN write access for Cupertino Miranda
@ 2010-09-27 14:00   ` Antoniu Pop
From: Antoniu Pop @ 2010-09-27 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:43:35AM +0200, Antoniu Pop wrote:
>>I have approved the write access request of Cupertino Miranda, but he
>>is still unable to access the SVN after roughly one week.
>>For now, he will exclusively be contributing to the "omp-stream"
>>branch with write-after-approval rights.
>
> According to the GCC maintainers file, you do not have approval rights
> for this since you are listed as having "Write After Approval"
> privileges.  You need to be a maintainer to approve SVN access.

It would have been nice to mention that on the account request form or
at least send out a notification that my approval was not acceptable.

Antoniu