* Request from Mingjie Xing
@ 2011-01-10  1:41 mingjie.xing
From: mingjie.xing @ 2011-01-10  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Mingjie Xing would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=4323114.18179

* Re: Request from Mingjie Xing
@ 2011-01-10  3:21 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2011-01-10  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mingjie.xing, overseers, nickc

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 01:41:10AM -0000, mingjie.xing@gmail.com wrote:
>Mingjie Xing would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=4323114.18179

This account was already created last August.

* Re: Request from Mingjie Xing
@ 2011-01-10  3:23   ` Mingjie Xing
From: Mingjie Xing @ 2011-01-10  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mingjie.xing, overseers, nickc

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 01:41:10AM -0000, mingjie.xing@gmail.com wrote:
>>Mingjie Xing would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>>
>>For more information, check out:
>>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>>
>>Or, check the specific request here:
>>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=4323114.18179
>
> This account was already created last August.

Sorry, actually I need to extend my (gcc project) account to binutils project.

Regards,
Mingjie

* Request from Mingjie Xing
@ 2010-08-15  5:53 Mingjie.Xing