* Gcc
@ 2019-12-16 10:13 Isabella Kathryn
From: Isabella Kathryn @ 2019-12-16 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I am following up to confirm if you are interested in acquiring the Visitors List.
The Trophex Show 2020
Birmingham, UK
12 - 13 Jan 2020
Counts: 2,183

Let me know if you are interested so that I can provide you the cost and additional details.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Isabella Kathryn- Business Analyst

* Gcc