* Request to add 'd' as a component of gdb in bugzilla
@ 2015-06-24 12:29 Iain Buclaw
From: Iain Buclaw @ 2015-06-24 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I'd like to have 'd' added as a component of gdb in bugzilla.

As I'm working on and pushing in a series of feature-related changes
specific to the D language support in gdb, it's more useful for me to
redirect people here to raise issues or feature requests, rather than
using some third party bug tracker or mailing list.

Thanks
Iain.

* Re: Request to add 'd' as a component of gdb in bugzilla
@ 2015-06-25 20:44 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2015-06-25 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Iain Buclaw; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> I'd like to have 'd' added as a component of gdb in bugzilla.

Done.

- FChE

* Re: Request to add 'd' as a component of gdb in bugzilla
@ 2015-06-26 11:06   ` Iain Buclaw
From: Iain Buclaw @ 2015-06-26 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers

On 25 June 2015 at 22:45, Frank Ch. Eigler <fche@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> > I'd like to have 'd' added as a component of gdb in bugzilla.
>
> Done.

Thanks!