* Not able to create a new account in gcc bugzilla
@ 2014-10-14  9:34 Vinitha Vijayan
From: Vinitha Vijayan @ 2014-10-14  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

 Hi,

 I am encountering problem in creating a new account in gcc bugzilla
with following mail id :
Vinitha.Vijayann@gmail.com
When I enter the mail id in the email address box I am getting the
following message
{{{
User account creation has been restricted.
Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@gcc.gnu.org)
for information about creating an account.
}}}

Please help me with the same.

Regards,
Vinitha Vijayan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-14  9:34 UTC | newest]