* Binutils Bug Request Account
@ 2022-03-21 14:47 John Leidel
From: John Leidel @ 2022-03-21 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Sourceware Admins: I would like to request an account to submit bug
requests against Binutils for the RISC-V target.  We have a
demonstrable bug (unimplemented feature) in the RISC-V Binutils for
walking the r_info structures in the ELF headers.  We have a test case
that reproduces the bug ready to go.  The RISC-V software thread
referencing the issue is below:

https://groups.google.com/a/groups.riscv.org/g/sw-dev/c/dwI0jpmurOA

Best Regards,
John Leidel

* Re: Binutils Bug Request Account
@ 2022-03-21 15:28 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-03-21 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi John,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 09:47:53AM -0500, John Leidel via Overseers wrote:
> Sourceware Admins: I would like to request an account to submit bug
> requests against Binutils for the RISC-V target.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Binutils Bug Request Account
@ 2022-03-21 15:35   ` John Leidel
From: John Leidel @ 2022-03-21 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mark, confirming receipt.  Thanks much for the quick response!

best
john