* Need to change my public key
@ 2011-11-07  7:07 Mingjie Xing
From: Mingjie Xing @ 2011-11-07  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

Sorry.  My machine is broken.  Could you help to change my public key
to the current new one?  See the attachment.

Best regards,
Mingjie

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC6ooekH3paCwcZab2OML2iUWVC8B6bU8sqCQ8gBrvXpITTgjgBj3wQCvxVoDSzG2m1Wzx6X5E/hKZ7FTmWx/tTl3dnlu3Ho/Frdft+rkCgDiVc+4CL3uF51jreY19zx10g3QRl2nByzuszHb7wXqCSHz/gUQQ7oA0O2rNRSec9+qkvrNqcdMgcFStQQkkt44JY7TY/dqOP4Mm+GkvPuWpBi1xn3wC8NLbkt9ZGwTYNVRSkY9oET3F58HWrBzAAG6U+f/1WGHo2DwsyxBAYd6zxclT6wpGggdC4uiuqnPkTEtoWi5PcVKMCLnGUqnZIZptO+0qowveBn/vno/AUR0Bj xmj@xmj-U31Jg

* Re: Need to change my public key
@ 2011-11-07  9:05 ` Yao Qi
From: Yao Qi @ 2011-11-07  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mingjie Xing; +Cc: overseers

On 11/07/2011 03:07 PM, Mingjie Xing wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry.  My machine is broken.  Could you help to change my public key
> to the current new one?  See the attachment.

Looks like you don't provide your sourceware account.  Please let people
here know your sourceware account, then they can update your new pub key
for your account.

--
Yao (齐尧)

* Re: Need to change my public key
@ 2011-11-07  9:10   ` Mingjie Xing
From: Mingjie Xing @ 2011-11-07  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yao Qi; +Cc: overseers

2011/11/7 Yao Qi <yao@codesourcery.com>:
> Looks like you don't provide your sourceware account.  Please let people
> here know your sourceware account, then they can update your new pub key
> for your account.

Thanks for reminding.  My login name is xmj@gcc.gnu.org.

Cheers,
Mingjie

* Re: Need to change my public key
@ 2011-11-14  5:37 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-11-14  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mingjie Xing; +Cc: overseers

Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry.  My machine is broken.  Could you help to change my public key
> to the current new one?  See the attachment.

I've updated the key.  Sorry for the delay.

Ian

* Re: Need to change my public key
@ 2011-11-14  5:56   ` Mingjie Xing
From: Mingjie Xing @ 2011-11-14  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

2011/11/14 Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com>:
> Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Sorry.  My machine is broken.  Could you help to change my public key
>> to the current new one?  See the attachment.
>
> I've updated the key.  Sorry for the delay.
>
> Ian

It works.

Thanks
Mingjie