* Submitting Your Research Paper
@ 2019-03-14  3:00 Maydim Malkov
From: Maydim Malkov @ 2019-03-14  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

<http://www.ajnna.org/home>
Dear Scholar/Author,
For the sake of spreading up to date scientific research findings, we
sincerely invite scholars and researchers to submit papers to the journals
or to become one of our editorial board members or reviewers.
Become One of the Editorial Board Members/Reviewers
To expand the editorial board and reviewer team, we would like to invite
you to be our editorial member or reviewer of our journals with great
sincerity. If you are eager for more information about the Benefits and
Responsibilities of the editorial member or a reviewer, please feel free to
visit the following link:
http://www.ajnna.org/journals
Invite You to Contribute Research Papers to the Journal
We have a variety of journals with an editorial team comprising many of the
world's leading researchers. If you have burst out some new ideas in your
specialized or interested field, welcome to submit your papers to the
corresponding Journals to share your ideas with people around the world.
Some Recommended Journals

   1. Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry
   2. Humanities and Social Sciences
   3. International Journal of Sustainable Development Research
   4. American Journal of Agriculture and Forestry
   5. American Journal of Pediatrics
   6. International Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Analysis
   7. Applied and Computational Mathematics
   8. International Journal of Economy, Energy and Environment

If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks and regards,
Jessie Wright

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-14  3:00 UTC | newest]