* Development access
@ 2016-10-28 16:21 Josh Conner
From: Josh Conner @ 2016-10-28 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello - In a previous life I was a gcc maintainer (actually, I have
been an ongoing gcc developer, but with upstream access blocked by my
somewhat cautious employers). Now that I'm at Google, I'm hoping to
get involved again in mainline development.

However, I'm not sure how to get access back -- I'm still listed in
the MAINTAINERS file (jconner@apple.com), but I don't seem to be able
to guess what my @gcc.gnu.org id is/was. Can someone help me get that
information so I can update my MAINTAINERS entry?

Thanks for any help you can offer -

Josh

* Re: Development access
@ 2016-10-29 10:34 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2016-10-29 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Conner; +Cc: overseers

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016, Josh Conner wrote:
> However, I'm not sure how to get access back -- I'm still listed in
> the MAINTAINERS file (jconner@apple.com), but I don't seem to be able
> to guess what my @gcc.gnu.org id is/was. Can someone help me get that
> information so I can update my MAINTAINERS entry?

Login: jconner        			Name: Josh Conner

Gerald

* Re: Development access
@ 2016-11-01 23:01   ` Josh Conner
From: Josh Conner @ 2016-11-01 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

Gerald -

Thanks for the help. I'm still unable to connect, and I assume this is
because I previously uploaded a public key which I no longer have. Is
there some way to reset my account?

Thanks -

Josh

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 3:33 AM, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2016, Josh Conner wrote:
>> However, I'm not sure how to get access back -- I'm still listed in
>> the MAINTAINERS file (jconner@apple.com), but I don't seem to be able
>> to guess what my @gcc.gnu.org id is/was. Can someone help me get that
>> information so I can update my MAINTAINERS entry?
>
> Login: jconner                          Name: Josh Conner
>
> Gerald

* Re: Development access
@ 2016-11-02  4:07     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2016-11-02  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Conner; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

Josh Conner <joshconner@google.com> writes:

> Thanks for the help. I'm still unable to connect, and I assume this is
> because I previously uploaded a public key which I no longer have. Is
> there some way to reset my account?

You can send us a new public key.  It's best if you make one that you
will be able to take with you over time.

Ian

* Re: Development access
@ 2016-11-02 14:24       ` Josh Conner
From: Josh Conner @ 2016-11-02 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)