* Account creation at GCC bugzilla
@ 2017-06-14 19:49 Craig Tenenbaum
From: Craig Tenenbaum @ 2017-06-14 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Pursuant to an issue I raised on stack overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44530264/safety-of-stdunordered-mapmerge,
and which was subsequently filed by proxy to the C++ LWG:
http://cplusplus.github.io/LWG/lwg-active.html#2977, I'd like to file
at least one bug against libstdc++, where I originally found the
issue. I'm fairly certain I've never created an account on gcc's
bugzilla and am informed that (understandably) automatic account
creation is currently disabled, and that I should make inquiries at
this address.

If there is a new protocol for reporting bugs than that listed on the
website, which indicates that I should file any new issues on the
bugzilla, I would appreciate any guidance that could be given. Thank
you so very much, sorry to have impinged on anyone's time.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-14 19:49 UTC | newest]