* Request from Christoph Müllner
@ 2021-02-25 21:35 cmuellner
From: cmuellner @ 2021-02-25 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: jimw

Christoph Müllner is requesting an account:

Login: cm
Email: cmuellner@linux.com
Project: gcc
Approver: jimw@sifive.com

Create with:
qcreate-user cm

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=8527059.3061738

* Re: Request from Christoph Müllner
@ 2021-02-25 22:11 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 2021-02-25 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 1:35 PM <cmuellner@linux.com> wrote:

> Christoph Müllner is requesting an account:
>
> Login: cm
> Email: cmuellner@linux.com
> Project: gcc
> Approver: jimw@sifive.com
>
> Create with:
> qcreate-user cm
>
> He requested account name cm because there is already a cmuellner, but I
suspect cmuellner is an old account for him.  That should be checked.  I
don't know of any other muellner that has done work on sourceware, and a
quick web search on sourceware doesn't turn up anyone else with that name.
He used to work for theobroma.

Jim

* Re: Request from Christoph Müllner
@ 2021-02-25 23:35   ` Christoph Müllner
From: Christoph Müllner @ 2021-02-25 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 11:11 PM Jim Wilson <jimw@sifive.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 1:35 PM <cmuellner@linux.com> wrote:
>
>> Christoph Müllner is requesting an account:
>>
>> Login: cm
>> Email: cmuellner@linux.com
>> Project: gcc
>> Approver: jimw@sifive.com
>>
>> Create with:
>> qcreate-user cm
>>
>> He requested account name cm because there is already a cmuellner, but I
> suspect cmuellner is an old account for him.  That should be checked.  I
> don't know of any other muellner that has done work on sourceware, and a
> quick web search on sourceware doesn't turn up anyone else with that name.
> He used to work for theobroma.

I can confirm, that I have a proper (but old) SSH RSA key for the cmuellner
account.
So please ignore my request for creating the new user "cm".

Additionally, I have just uploaded an additional SSH EC key using
  cat ~/.ssh/id_ed25519.pub | ssh cmuellner@gcc.gnu.org appendkey
What is the best way to delete the old SSH RSA key?

I also tried to update my email-forwarding, but it failed like this:
  echo "cmuellner@linux.com" | ssh cmuellner@gcc.gnu.org email-forwarding
  error encountered - invalid email format
Could you please tell me how to do this properly?

Thanks,
Christoph

* Re: Request from Christoph Müllner
@ 2021-02-25 23:42     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2021-02-25 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> I can confirm, that I have a proper (but old) SSH RSA key for the cmuellner
> account.  So please ignore my request for creating the new user "cm".

OK.

> Additionally, I have just uploaded an additional SSH EC key using
>   cat ~/.ssh/id_ed25519.pub | ssh cmuellner@gcc.gnu.org appendkey
> What is the best way to delete the old SSH RSA key?

It looks gone already, don't worry about it.

> I also tried to update my email-forwarding, but it failed like this:
>   echo "cmuellner@linux.com" | ssh cmuellner@gcc.gnu.org email-forwarding
>   error encountered - invalid email format
> Could you please tell me how to do this properly?

https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

... gives the necessary runes.

- FChE

* Re: Request from Christoph Müllner
@ 2021-02-25 23:45       ` Christoph Müllner
From: Christoph Müllner @ 2021-02-25 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 12:42 AM Frank Ch. Eigler <fche@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> > I can confirm, that I have a proper (but old) SSH RSA key for the
> cmuellner
> > account.  So please ignore my request for creating the new user "cm".
>
> OK.
>
> > Additionally, I have just uploaded an additional SSH EC key using
> >   cat ~/.ssh/id_ed25519.pub | ssh cmuellner@gcc.gnu.org appendkey
> > What is the best way to delete the old SSH RSA key?
>
> It looks gone already, don't worry about it.
>
> > I also tried to update my email-forwarding, but it failed like this:
> >   echo "cmuellner@linux.com" | ssh cmuellner@gcc.gnu.org
> email-forwarding
> >   error encountered - invalid email format
> > Could you please tell me how to do this properly?
>
> https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html
>
> ... gives the necessary runes.

Thanks for the pointer!

Christoph

* Request from Christoph M?llner
@ 2020-07-24 13:18 christoph.muellner
From: christoph.muellner @ 2020-07-24 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: kyrylo.tkachov

Christoph Müllner is requesting an account:

Login: cmuellner
Email: christoph.muellner@theobroma-systems.com
Project: gcc
Approver: kyrylo.tkachov@arm.com