* Account creation restricted, need help
@ 2017-02-16  6:22 Андрей Доценко
From: Андрей Доценко @ 2017-02-16  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi. I tried to create account with
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi
but it gives me the message:

> User account creation has been restricted.
> ________________________________
> Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@gcc.gnu.org) for information about creating an account.

My mail could not send spam in any way, I use it only for job conversations.

I need to create accout to add bug report about incorrect error
message in this situation:

#define PRINT_CHANGE(fmt, args...)                           \
    do {                                                                       \
        fprintf(DEBUG_STREAM, "%s(", __FUNCTION__);                \
        const char *fmt_ = fmt;                                                \
        if (strcmp(fmt_, "") != 0) {                                           \
            fprintf(DEBUG_STREAM, fmt_, ##args);                   \
        fprintf(DEBUG_STREAM, ")\n");                              \
    } while (0)

PRINT_CHANGE("");

> error: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Werror=format-security]

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-02-16  6:22 UTC | newest]