* Please add me to glibc group
@ 2021-06-02 22:24 Sunil Pandey
From: Sunil Pandey @ 2021-06-02 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Hongjiu Lu

Overseers,

Please add me (skpgkp2) to the glibc group after verifying with Hongjiu Lu.

Hongjiu Lu vouches for my sanity and competence. I truly understand FSF
copyright protocols, and always respect per-branch policies on what I am
allowed to touch and how.

Thank you,
Sunil Pandey

* Re: Please add me to glibc group
@ 2021-06-02 22:29 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2021-06-02 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/2/21 6:24 PM, Sunil Pandey via Overseers wrote:
> Overseers,
>
> Please add me (skpgkp2) to the glibc group after verifying with Hongjiu Lu.
>
> Hongjiu Lu vouches for my sanity and competence. I truly understand FSF
> copyright protocols, and always respect per-branch policies on what I am
> allowed to touch and how.

I support this a glibc steward.

Sunil, I am excited and looking forward to your contributions!

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Please add me to glibc group
@ 2021-06-02 22:44 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2021-06-02 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> Please add me (skpgkp2) to the glibc group after verifying with Hongjiu Lu.

There is no user skpgkp2 or anyone named sunil on sourceware currently.
Please fill out https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi .

- FChE

* Re: Please add me to glibc group
@ 2021-06-02 22:52   ` Sunil Pandey
From: Sunil Pandey @ 2021-06-02 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just re-submitted it on the form. Can you see it now?

Thanks for your request. It must be approved by the person you named as
approver, as well as manually validated and processed by an overseer, so do
not expect an instant response. If there has not been a reply after several
days, and you are sure the person named as approver has approved it, do not
resubmit your request, but instead mail the overseers at
overseers@sourceware.org.

Thanks,
Sunil

@ 2021-06-02 22:58     ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2021-06-02 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 6:52 PM Sunil Pandey via Overseers
<overseers@sourceware.org> wrote:
> I just re-submitted it on the form. Can you see it now?

I processed the user creation request. Thanks.

Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Please add me to glibc group
@ 2021-06-02 23:04       ` Sunil Pandey
From: Sunil Pandey @ 2021-06-02 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you so much Carlos. I got confirmation mail, it works.

--Sunil