* request for access to open a bug
@ 2016-08-02 20:53 Samuel Just
From: Samuel Just @ 2016-08-02 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I hit an ice in gcc 4.8.4 when building a particular combination of
lambdas with -g (works fine without -g).  I put together a shortish
reproducer (repro.cc in the tarball).  I also included the
preprocessed_source and the crash file.  error.out has the commands
and outputs (including gcc -v).  I'd like to open a bug, but need to
create an account first.  It's simple to reproduce if you need
anything else.

Thanks!
-Sam