* Me made Http and in adob see
@ 2020-07-07  1:05 ALIASGHAR Javadi
From: ALIASGHAR Javadi @ 2020-07-07  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

  me good see  old years terrorist ever me decument yes give copy and go
ever yer yec me pay  and give no understand bow much pleas good see me 1000
made me pictchre ever yer go with pictcher me go and give as me hand copy
pleas writhing for ever sit and link and lbi report ever yer next 22yers go
nio understand me           thankyou
Regarder
Aliasgbar_javadi
Ada.aba

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-07  1:05 UTC | newest]