* Account Creation Restricted Issue
@ 2022-01-18  4:08 Clement Liu
From: Clement Liu @ 2022-01-18  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

When I signed up for Bugzilla, he prompted that my account creation was
restricted. When I try to reset my password, I also cannot receive the
password reset email.Can you help me register an account?Thanks.

* Re: Account Creation Restricted Issue
@ 2022-01-18  7:52 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-01-18  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 12:08:20PM +0800, Clement Liu via Overseers wrote:
> When I signed up for Bugzilla, he prompted that my account creation was
> restricted. When I try to reset my password, I also cannot receive the
> password reset email.Can you help me register an account?Thanks.

An account has been created for you. You should have gotten an email
about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Account Creation Restricted Issue