* account activation...
@ 2016-08-22 13:14 leon zadorin
From: leon zadorin @ 2016-08-22 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

From previous conversations on gcc-help
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2016-08/msg00043.html) I gather that
my email address (leonleon77@gmail.com) has been entered into the GCC
bugzilla, but I haven't accepted the account activation (or similar)
in the past...

I was wondering as to what would be the procedure for activating the
account? I indent to file a bug-report (as per
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2016-08/msg00041.html)

Best regards
Leon.

* Re: account activation...
@ 2016-08-22 13:33 ` leon zadorin
From: leon zadorin @ 2016-08-22 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

sorry for the trouble -- I seem to have been able to reset my password
on my end... please ignore the original request.