* [nick@ilm.com: gcc bugzilla internal server error]
@ 2003-09-22 19:57 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-09-22 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: dberlin

A #(@*& RHN update upgraded perl to a new version so random perl scripts
are dying due to lack of perl modules that actually exist.  I'm working
on this now, but if you see reports about this, this is what's going on.

Dan, can you verify that bugzilla is working?  I fixed the obvious perl
breakage but I want to make sure that everything else is ok.

cgf

----- Forwarded message from Nick Rasmussen <nick@ilm.com> -----

From: Nick Rasmussen <nick@ilm.com>
To: sourcemaster@sourceware.org
Subject: gcc bugzilla internal server error
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:56:30 -0700

I'm running into an internal server error when trying to access the gcc
bugzilla page:

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/

and you're listed as the contact.

-nick

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: [nick@ilm.com: gcc bugzilla internal server error]
@ 2003-09-22 21:22 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-09-22 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

Nope, the incoming email is busted
Go to /www/gcc/bugzilla
and run
perl contrib/bugzilla_email_append.pl
and
perl contrib/bug_email.pl

until they stop complaining about missing modules :)

@ 2003-09-22 22:09   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-09-22 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: overseers

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:22:15PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>Nope, the incoming email is busted
>Go to /www/gcc/bugzilla
>and run
>perl contrib/bugzilla_email_append.pl
>and
>perl contrib/bug_email.pl
>
>until they stop complaining about missing modules :)

How about now?

cgf

* Re: [nick@ilm.com: gcc bugzilla internal server error]
@ 2003-09-23  0:00     ` Daniel Berlin