* Re: [Binutils] Request for Write Access
       [not found] <20240123132212.pd76qy3ywdvtn75n@ws2202.lin.mbt.kalray.eu>
@ 2024-01-23 14:21 ` Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2024-01-23 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Paul,

   [CC'ing the overseers....]

> Would you accept to sponsor me so that I can ask
> admin-request@sourceware.org for write access for binutils.

Certainly I would be happy to do so.

>  I already
> have an account on sourceware.org (for gcc), that is why I took the
> liberty of sending you a private e-mail, however if you think that it
> should have been a public email feel free to CC the binutils mailing
> list when replying.

No, a private request like this is fine.

> As before I'll submit all patches to the mailing-list for review
> before merging them in, and I'll wait for 2.42 to be out before
> merging patches.

Thanks.

> Would it be also possible to appear as the maintainer of the KVX port
> in the file binutils/MAINTAINERS?

Yes.  In fact that would be the first thing I would ask you to do,
once you have write access.  (Please also email the binutils list
saying that you are doing this).

Cheers
   Nick

* Re: [Binutils] Request for Write Access
@ 2024-01-23 14:22   ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2024-01-23 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> > Would you accept to sponsor me so that I can ask
> > admin-request@sourceware.org for write access for binutils.
>
> Certainly I would be happy to do so.

Done.

- FChE

* Re: [Binutils] Request for Write Access
@ 2024-01-23 15:24     ` Paul Iannetta
> > Would you accept to sponsor me so that I can ask
> > admin-request@sourceware.org for write access for binutils.
>
> Certainly I would be happy to do so.

Done.

- FChE