* Problems loging into binutils bugzilla bugracker
@ 2022-05-11 11:44 Roland Schwingel
From: Roland Schwingel @ 2022-05-11 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello Sourceware...

I want to add something to a bugreport in binutils, but cannot login. Also
resetting the password fails i do not receive any passwort reset email.

Can you please take a look and reactivate me?

Email adress: roland.schwingel@onevision.com

Thanks

ppa. Roland Schwingel
Roland Schwingel, Head of Research & Development
OneVision Software AG, Dr. Leo-Ritter-Str. 9, 93049 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49 941 78004 0 --- email: roland.schwingel@onevision.com
This email may contain trade secrets or other confidential information. If
you have received this email inadvertently, please let us know by reply
and then delete the email entirely from your system. You are explicitly
prohibited from reviewing, copying, and/or distributing the email to third
parties.
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Regensburg; Handelsregister: HRB 8015, Amtsgericht
Regensburg; Vorstand: Hussein Khalil; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Michael Abels

* Re: Problems loging into binutils bugzilla bugracker
@ 2022-05-11 11:53 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-05-11 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Roland,

On Wed, 2022-05-11 at 13:44 +0200, Roland Schwingel via Overseers
wrote:
> I want to add something to a bugreport in binutils, but cannot login.
> Can you please take a look and reactivate me?

Yes, sorry. Too many spammers signed up. So we now add people manually.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Problems loging into binutils bugzilla bugracker
@ 2022-05-11 12:03   ` Roland Schwingel
From: Roland Schwingel @ 2022-05-11 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mark...

Thank you very much for the prompt action and response.

Meanwhile I have resetted my password and can login.

Great!

Roland

From:   "Mark Wielaard" <mark@klomp.org>
Cc:     "Roland Schwingel" <Roland.Schwingel@onevision.com>