* htdig on sourceware side stopped updating
@ 2003-10-20  2:10 Hans-Peter Nilsson
From: Hans-Peter Nilsson @ 2003-10-20  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On October 2nd, due to going over the 2GB limit on some file.
Just a FYI.  I guess applying some of the restrictions from the
GCC side may help.

brgds, H-P

* Re: htdig on sourceware side stopped updating
@ 2003-10-20  2:31 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-10-20  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans-Peter Nilsson; +Cc: overseers

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:10:06PM -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>On October 2nd, due to going over the 2GB limit on some file.
>Just a FYI.  I guess applying some of the restrictions from the
>GCC side may help.

Are you saying that you are going to make this change?  AFAIK, you're
the only person who is even mildly familiar with htdig currently.

cgf

* Re: htdig on sourceware side stopped updating
@ 2003-10-20  9:03   ` Hans-Peter Nilsson
From: Hans-Peter Nilsson @ 2003-10-20  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:10:06PM -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> >On October 2nd, due to going over the 2GB limit on some file.
> >Just a FYI.  I guess applying some of the restrictions from the
> >GCC side may help.
>
> Are you saying that you are going to make this change?  AFAIK, you're
> the only person who is even mildly familiar with htdig currently.

Ok, done (or actually, in progress).  Flames to /dev/null.
Presumably people could expect their attachments to be indexed
and stuff, which I hope I excluded.

brgds, H-P
PS. What about that mnogosearch?

* Re: htdig on sourceware side stopped updating
@ 2003-10-20 12:30     ` Matthew Galgoci
From: Matthew Galgoci @ 2003-10-20 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans-Peter Nilsson; +Cc: Christopher Faylor, overseers

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:10:06PM -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > >On October 2nd, due to going over the 2GB limit on some file.
> > >Just a FYI.  I guess applying some of the restrictions from the
> > >GCC side may help.
> >
> > Are you saying that you are going to make this change?  AFAIK, you're
> > the only person who is even mildly familiar with htdig currently.
>
> Ok, done (or actually, in progress).  Flames to /dev/null.
> Presumably people could expect their attachments to be indexed
> and stuff, which I hope I excluded.
>
> brgds, H-P
> PS. What about that mnogosearch?

I'm still working out how to do it with a newer version of mnogosearch.

we're using the older stable release. You can poke at it here if you want
to see how it works: http://www.redhat.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

For sources, I want to use the current release of mnogo. I'll let folks know
when I've got something ready.

Regards,

Matthew Galgoci

--

Matthew Galgoci		"If you were a woman I'd kiss you right now."
System Administrator