* Change my e-mail forwarding
@ 2008-01-21 19:57 Craig Rodrigues
From: Craig Rodrigues @ 2008-01-21 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

Can you change my e-mail forwarding so that
rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org forwards to rodrigc@FreeBSD.org?

I am moving and changing ISP's.
Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues
rodrigc@crodrigues.org

* Re: Change my e-mail forwarding
@ 2008-01-24 21:33 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2008-01-24 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Craig Rodrigues; +Cc: overseers

Hi Craig,

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Can you change my e-mail forwarding so that
> rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org forwards to rodrigc@FreeBSD.org?

I changed this setting per your request and the new setting should
be active effectively immediately (though testing never can hurt).

Gerald, also known as gerald@FreeBSD.org :-)