* hjl@gcc.gnu.org and hjl@gnu.org bounces
@ 2008-02-03 19:29 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2008-02-03 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H.J. Lu; +Cc: overseers

Mails to hjl@gcc.gnu.org are bouncing these days with the following
error message:

  hjl@lucon.org
    (generated from hjl@gnu.org)
    retry timeout exceeded

As a quick fix I changed the forwarding on gcc.gnu.org to point to
hjl.tools@gmail.com instead of hjl@gnu.org.  We can keep it like that,
or I can revert this to forward to hjl@gnu.org again if you prefer so
once the forward on the latter has been fixed.  Just let me know.

Gerald

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-28 17:56 UTC | newest]