* I recorded you
@ 2021-01-04 12:43 John Smith
From: John Smith @ 2021-01-04 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello!

So, I know that you visit regularly 18+ content!
The smart-phone that you have got a virus so I was able to control your microphone and your camera and record you in slient mode, without you knowing while pleasuring yourself! Here is the deal... if you don`t pay me 800$ value in Blt Coin I will send the video with you doing(you know what) to all your contacts.
My sneaky app that was installed had also the function, to extract all your contacts from social media, phonebook list, emails and so. Do I have passwords as well? Nope, any smartphone has a security check so they scan what actually an app can do, so extracting passwords? Bad, that can be detected! Extracting contacts and using camera in background? Normal activity!
Ok! Well to get some coins you can Google for "Buy Blt Coin instantly" and send to this address:

Address:
Amount: 0.027

Very important! My address which is Case Sensitive has spaces and you have to manually remove all spaces and the result it has to be a string of 1 characters and it will start with "" also it will end with "". Use that string without spaces to send the coins! I gave you a few days!

Anway, to get rid of my backdoor sneaky application you can restore your device to factory settings. Go on Google and search for "Reset Factory Settings [your model phone]". Maybe you think that I have your passwords as well, change them as well! You can do a few things to not getting infected in the future, your browser and your OS must to be updated regularry!
Also maybe you will consider to stop with this habbit of watching videos like this... it makes a mess in your brain.
After you sent the coins in case you still get my emails you can ignore them. My compromised machines are programmed to send this message multiple times.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-04 12:44 UTC | newest]