* bounce storm on mauve-patches
@ 2021-11-29  9:33 Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2021-11-29  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, green, listadmin

Hi,

There was a bounce storm generation thousands of emails on
mauve-patches:
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/mauve-patches/2021/date.html

I didn't know how to stop it properly so I reset the list admin
password to something random and used that to turn on emergency
moderation of all list traffic.

I don't know the original list admin password, so I cannot set it
back.

Sorry,

Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-29  9:33 UTC | newest]